So you want to last longer in bed? That’s fantastic – if you learn how to last longer in bed, you’ll avoid the horror of sex ending before your partner’s got even remotely aroused, and you’ll avoid the shame and embarrassment that I experienced before I got control of my ejaculation and became a longer lasting lover . (See the right-hand column of this blog for the shameful details!)
What I’m doing here is recommending a particular treatment program – needless to say, it’s the one that helped me. If you want to have a look at it right now without reading anything more, this is a link to the official site: how to last longer in bed – advice for men.
Here are what I think of as the most critical qualities in learning how to last longer in bed. Any treatment program that’s going to work has to show you how to develop these qualities:
1) Commitment – you have to be 100% committed to improving your performance in bed. You have to want this passionately. More than anything else in your love life, in fact. Without the application and commitment to see it through, you’re not going to be able to last as long in bed as both you and she would like.
2) Relaxation and Confidence - you need to be confident that you can carry this off, that you can be a long-lasting lover. The fact is, you can – millions of men have improved their performance in bed, and so can you. But at the same time, you need to be relaxed about the process, because anxiety actually causes premature ejaculation. The more relaxed in bed you are, the more confident you are about your ability to make love as a man, the quicker and easier it’ll be for you to stop premature ejaculation.
3) Awareness - and specifically this means you have to be aware of your own sexual arousal, of how near you are to the point of no return, the point at which you just ejaculate , and nothing can stop you doing so, when you make love. Most men with premature ejaculation find that their orgasm seems to happen with little or no “warning”: that’s because they haven’t learnt how to recognize how near they are to the moment of orgasm. Without this knowledge, even the best techniques won’t stop you ejaculating too quickly.
4) Muscle Control – yes, it’s the old PC muscle (the one you use to stop your urine in mid-flow). You might have heard of its importance in stopping premature ejaculation. But most treatment programs and websites that claim to be able to stop premature ejaculation recommend that you stop yourself ejaculating by contracting your PC muscle just before you ejaculate. I can tell you, this is absolutely useless. You simply can’t stop yourself ejaculating by squeezing that muscle. But you can use it to control your arousal – and that’s because squeezing it before you’re even approaching the point of orgasm will dramatically slow down or stop the increase in your level of arousal, and so allow you to “keep on loving” without ejaculating. In fact, this technique is absolutely critical when you’re learning how to last longer during sex.
5) Becoming Less Sensitive to Sexual Stimulation – and here’s what might be more important than anything else: you need to learn how to receive any kind of sexual stimulation, whether that’s oral pleasure, masturbation by your partner or yourself, or full-blown lovemaking, without “popping” too soon. The only way to do this is to use some simple and enjoyable exercises, ones which allow your body to learn how to take continual stimulation and stay below the point at which you will ejaculate.
6) And the Rest…I think the points above are far and away the most important, but there are some other things you can do to prevent premature ejaculation. These include breathing in the right way during lovemaking, using the right sex positions, and having the right attitude and relationship with your partner.
Find out more about all these things in the best program on the Internet (in my opinion – it saved me from a lifetime having to apologize and feeling ridiculous in bed). I mean, come on, who wants to be a two pump chump? Learn how to last longer in bed here.